Saturday 17 December 2011

Planning Ahead...

Not been messaging much on here recently, a lot of time has been spent planning my set for New Years Eve at Skuba here in Folkestone - its an 8pm - 3am set, and I am beginning to have an idea of how I am going to do the set.
 
8pm - 11pm will be mostly stuff from the past year of house and electro, and if I can be bother dubstep, however it will be very, very minimal to put it mildly. Lots of Guetta, Example, Avicii, Afrojack and Deadmau5 no doubt!
 
11pm - 11.55pmish will be the time I try to get the crowd into a full scale frenzy - been advised on line, to find tracks which have bells, ticking clocks, that sort of thing - probably be a lot of euphoric and classic house, mixed with some trance for that hands in the air feeling!!!
 
11.55pm - 12.05am is the time which will make or break the night, and I am not going to lie, I am really nervous about this, there are some ideas of how I'm going to do the countdown and all that...
 
12:05am - 2am is when I am going to go hell for leather, solid wall to wall anthem after anthem, no rubbish here!
 
2am - close is when I will slow the night down, might go for a bit of chilled out stuff, Leftfield, Bent, Zero 7, a bit of chilled DnB possibly - slowing it all the way down.
 
3.05am will be when I will be asking for four shots of Sambuca!!!!!
 
Job done!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment