Thursday 1 December 2011

Not Enough Time...

With needing to get back to the gym amongst other things - I'm not allowing myself enough time to get behind the decks for an hour or so a night.

Saying that though - went on them for about half hour last night - and it was almost automatic for me - seamless and crisp mixing from the off!!!

Am starting to wonder what sort of set I'm going to be doing for NYE - as its my first public and paid gig - I am thinking of making it as easy as possible for me - no elaborate tricks - just in case it goes all tits up!!!

Am also looking at possible headphones for the night - am thinking of just getting a new pair of V500s by Sony - but am also considering upgrading to the V700s.

Interesting times await.

B
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment