Saturday 10 December 2011

Finding Those Classics...

Evening!

I have spent the last few nights away from the decks - trawling the web looking for some very rare remixes of tracks which I adore - and up to a point I have succeeded. Well sort of!

I have been able to find the Euphoric Mix of Faithless' Don't Leave - first heard of it on the Transcendental Euphoria CD back in early 2001 - one of the very underused trance tracks which isn't on many of the ubiquitous Trance Classics album that have been released in recent months.

Probably a track that will be played on NYE!!!

There are a few other tracks that I'm looking for - Perfecto's remix of U2's Lemon being another one - and Full Intention's America being another!!!!

Please someone help!!!

B
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment