Wednesday 19 October 2016

In The Mind Of Me...

I'm not sure what I am suppose to be putting down in here.

My head is fucking racing right now as I am not wanting to go to bed as I don't fancy having to experience another hideous night like last night's 'sleep'.

The process of trying to get to sleep may need to change - I have been trying to get to sleep as of late without the radio being on - in part because the last thing I want to hear about first thing in the morning is more bad news from this current shitspiel that is this world, but also because I found it quite hard to get to shuteye whilst there was some egotistical drone on in the background.

Be heading to bed imminently with deep trepidation.

B x




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Guildhall Street North,Folkestone,United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment