Tuesday 27 January 2015

Enough Is Enough

Had a productive evening last night - finished off my Remix for Brodanse's Train Of Thought's contest on beatport - of which I will send a link to you all to listen to - its very deep, chilled almost melancholy in tone and mood - which summed up how I was feeling at the time of writing the track - it's had 16 plays at the time of writing this - but it did feel very thereputic to produce - and to take the track - which has that Tech House monster feel to it into something a lot more deeper and subtle - and although I've uploaded the track to Beatport as it needs to be in by the 2nd - I will do some more into it - add some more layers into the mix - before using the iZotope Ozone 6 module to master it into the final mix.
 
Went on to start another remix but the start of the evening was not as productive as I would have liked. I went to the gym, and that went as per normal, however I had found myself getting quite tearful earlier in the day at work, on the way and back from the gym - so much so that by time I got home, I just broke down in floods of tears.  This concerns me greatly.  I have not been in the best states of mind for a few weeks - but still - for that to happen when it did last night is a huge blow for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment