Sunday 4 January 2015

Bob Bob's Top 10 Tunes 2014 - #1 Hot Since 82 vs Joe T Vannelli feat. Csilla - The End (Sabb Remix)





Is it the best track of the year - probably not - is it the one that got people going in those sweating underground clubs - you bet it fucking did - whenever I played it or heard it - either in the bar, house parties or even at home on my iPhone, that amazing sample from Reflekt's Need To Feel Loved, just gave me goosebumps - this tune, Walking With Elephants and Pushing On, are probably the three tunes in this top 10 that I know I will keep on playing for the next year to 18 months and even then in my eyes - they will become classics, so they'll end up in my classics folder!



The moment I heard this tune, I knew I could throw it in a couple of BPMs down and it would have that chilled vibe about - a couple up - and it would be a fucking monster - the minute long breakdown being a great example of the tune's versatility!.


No comments:

Post a Comment