Wednesday 10 September 2014

Warning Signs

Fucking hell!!

Well, this is now starting to worry me a fair bit. This rut that I have been in for the last few weeks - say six weeks or so I reckon is now getting towards a point where it needs to subside for my sake. 

Am still awaiting a date for my CBT therapy to begin and perhaps that is something that is getting to me now. I have been warned before that this was never going to be a quick fix and so in that regard perhaps I need to be a little more circumspect in that regard. 

On the positive side of life, because it's fucking imperative that we continue to do that - we've hit three gigs this weekend including a wedding - so am continue to look ahead along those lines.  Though I must try and cut down on the comfort eating because that is starting to cause its own issues which I worked ridiculously hard for so long to get sorted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment