Monday 12 March 2012

Editing, Remixing and Bootlegging

Have decided that now my mixing and track radar is pretty much bang on - am starting to introduce myself to adding my own stamp on my mixes. Purely this means a bit more work at home on the laptop but long term, its going to add another edge and dimension to my sets.

Have already done a edit of Duck Sauce's Barbra Streisand with some dirty effects in a edit which is just under 3 minutes - I'll post up a link to it later this evening.

I have already done some edits for my mixes - online and at my Saturday residency at Skuba - nothing unusual in that - but with the possibility of some private gigs alongside my residency at Skuba - it is time to start adding some sprinkle to my sets!

All good!!!

B
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment