Monday 16 February 2015

Getting To Grips With Ableton. At Last!!

Apart from a long drinking session seeing LFC win in the cup - my weekend was dominated by myself looking at the arrangement screen of Ableton 9 - and finally being able to automate curves on tracks - instead of having to do 20 breakpoints - just to do a bass curve - it's one click and boom its done! I think this is going to help make my tracks sound that more professional sounding - which is of course a good thing. 
 
I found a very useful article by an Techno producer, of which I will link to on my Twitter feed later this evening - in which he explains how to make subtle changes to your workflow - such as decreasing the volume on all your racks and saving that as the default audio track setting - which saves a stupid amount of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment